Multibagger Stock: This multibagger stock of Big Bull has 175% return in 2 years, is it in your portfolio?

0
5

New Delhi . Whenever big investors invest in a stock, they do other analysis along with the company’s growth, balance sheet along with its fundamental and technical in the future. Due to such thorough research, the shares of most companies do not sink their money, but many even give multibagger returns. Rakesh Jhunjhunwala, popularly known as Big Bull in Dalal Street, also often adopts the same strategy. His long term investment strategy, bearish market buying and diversified equity portfolio have made him a billionaire.

Rakesh Jhunjhunwala has also invested in Tata Group’s company Indian Hotels. This multibagger stock has given 175 per cent return in just 2 years. Discuss in the context of Thursday’s stock market. Jhunjhunwala’s assets increased by about Rs 25 crore in a single day due to the shares of Tata Group’s company Indian Hotels. Today i.e. on Friday also at 12.14 pm on BSE, this stock is trading at Rs 227.05 with a gain of 1.59 per cent. This means that this stock is increasing Jhunjhunwala’s net worth even today. The matter does not end here. This stock of hotels and resorts sector is likely to rise further due to strong growth plans ahead.

Also read- Tata Motors, Maruti Suzuki to Mahindra, all auto stocks rose, is it the right time to buy?

market cap increased

A day earlier i.e. on Thursday, Indian Hotels closed at Rs 223.5 with a gain of 3.36 per cent on the BSE. Its price on Wednesday was Rs 215.2. This means, on Thursday, its per share price jumped by Rs 8.30. The company’s market cap at this price stood at Rs 31,745.93 crore. At the same time, till the time of writing the news today, it has increased to Rs 32,207.56 crore.

Also read- Kaam Ki Baat: How Important Is It To Sell Shares At The Right Opportunity? what is the right time to sell

how many shares in the portfolio

Rakesh Jhunjhunwala’s portfolio holds more than 1.57 crore equity shares or 1.11 per cent stake in Indian Hotels as of March 31, 2022. As per the shareholding pattern, his wife Rekha Jhunjhunwala holds around 1.43 crore equity shares or 1.01 per cent stake in the company. Let us tell you that Rakesh Jhunjhunwala also manages his wife’s portfolio. Thus combined their stake in this company is 2.12 per cent i.e. a little more than 3 crore equity shares. According to this, Jhunjhunwala made a profit of about Rs 24.914 crore (3,00,16,965 equity shares X Rs 8.3) on the previous day.

Tags: BSE, Business news in hindi, Multibagger stock, Rakesh Jhunjhunwala

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here