Fruits In Rainy Season: Our immunity becomes very weak during the rainy season. The digestive system also slows down a lot during this season. It is difficult to digest food. In such a situation, you must make some changes in the diet according to the season. You should consume such fruits in monsoon which will strengthen your immunity. Yes, you also have to take care that there is no risk of stomach infection from the fruits you are eating.
Avoid eating rain water fruits. Especially watermelon should not be eaten. Today we are telling you 5 such fruits which will be beneficial to eat during the rainy season.
fruit eaten in the rain
- AppleTo stay away from diseases, eat an apple every day. Apple is very beneficial for health. You can eat it in any season. Eating apple in the morning gives you plenty of energy. Apples are rich in dietary fiber, which makes digestion strong.
- Lychee- Rain is the season of juicy fruits like liji. You eat litchi, but seeing a little, sometimes insects also fall in litchi. Litchi helps in digestion of food. Eating litchi also strengthens immunity. It has antiviral properties that keep you healthy during monsoons.
- Pomegranate- Pomegranate is also included in Evergreen fruits. You can eat it in any season. Make pomegranate a part of your diet during the monsoon season. This increases the red blood cells and strengthens the immunity. Pomegranate is a fruit rich in anti-inflammatory properties.
- plum- Be it any season, it is said that make seasonal fruits a part of your diet. You should also eat Aloo Bukhara (Plum) in the rain. Plums i.e. plums contain vitamin C, minerals and fiber which makes immunity strong.
- Papaya- Papaya is also included in the evergreen fruits. You can eat papaya during the rainy season. Due to this the body gets fiber, vitamins, minerals and antioxidant properties. Papaya is also a good source of Vitamin A and Vitamin C. It contains an enzyme called papain which strengthens the digestive system.
Disclaimer: ABP News does not confirm the methods, methods and claims mentioned in this article. Take these only as suggestions. Before following any such treatment/medication/diet, consult a doctor.
Also read: Health Tips: Consume These Vitamins In The Changing Season, Will Not Get Sick
Check out below Health Tools-
Calculate Your Body Mass Index ( BMI )
Calculate The Age Through Age Calculator